Welcome to Podcast Time Machine!! This show we ware pulling form the vault of shows we recorded in 2018 but did not get a chance to edit. There is some dated content in that we talk about things like summer, mosquitoes, and The Cavs and Labron James We will be back next week with a current episode! Enjoy!!!
- Kitty and Leo traveled to Barb and Gene’s house and it quickly became “Weekend at Geno’s.
- It’s a good time to be alive, there are cheese vending machines in Switzerland!
- We thank The More Gooder Than Podcast for sending us some stickers… Well we kind of thank them. Go check them out!
- The Cavs did not fare to well in the NBA Playoffs, but that isn’t what people were talking about. Shuler King gives us his opinion on what Labron was wearing when he got off the bus.
- Trump visited North Korea and he could not figure out weather to shake hands or salute the general he met. The video has been pulled down, if you wanna see it you may need to go over to the dark web.
- Did you know that at one time Wonder Woman fought babies, well at least that’s what we heard.
- Some nitwit was at a music festival and got drunk and stuck her head in a tailpipe… You can’t make this shit up!
- Somehow talking about Tailpipe Head leads us down a rabbit hole and most of us sing a song called “Please; Mr Custer!”
- Remember the first time you did mushrooms with friends? We don’t either but it probably went like this!
- With the NBA season coming to a close, its time for Bad Lip Reading of the NBA 2017-18 Season.
- We check out a new past time… Putting Wieners in People’s Pockets!
- Before we close the show we watch the red band trailer for “Happy Time Murders.”
Playapod = @PlayAPod
Alt Show Names
Weekend at Geno’s
Things I call my wiener
Why’d the old lady swallow the fly?
Six Dogs Just died
I like Cheese
I put back the ones I don’t like
Wonder Woman vs babies and diapers
Good Night Royal
LaMidge and Kitty
He hasn’t’ even pooped or masturbated yet
Hot dog in the pocket
A Kitty runs through it
Goldie and the Buzz Kills